Ten Energy Delivers Value – In the economics driven world which exists today Ten Energy recognizes the importance of offering our clients the most “bang for the buck” commercially all the while delivering the required quality and results for project success, from concept through completion.
We provide this required value via:
- The use of competitive rates. Whether using standard hourly rates or our composite “All-Inclusive” hourly rates our clients are guaranteed extremely satisfying commercial end results on all projects.
- Our depth of experience in all offered services. Our experience is based on decades of mechanical experience and thousands of projects involving all types of rotating & reciprocating equipment.
- By offering accelerated schedules which helps our customers monetize their equipment faster and achieve maximum return on investment.
- We recognize that the equipment we service are ultimately tools used to generate revenue. If equipment isn’t running, it doesn’t generate revenue! Therefore, we’re committed to helping our clients keep their equipment running as much as possible, generating revenue as they should be.
Ten Energy Delivers Quality – at Ten Energy our commitment to quality never stops, from initial contact through project completion our mindset is based on “how can we do it better”.
This commitment to quality is supported by:
- Supplying well trained, experienced, dependable employees who have pride in their work, believe in safety, and understand the scope of what we provide to our clients.
- Providing Employees who deliver top caliber skillsets.
- Never just providing a “warm body” to fill a slot in our crew roster.
- At Ten Energy we realize everyone starts somewhere. It’s Ten Energy’s goal to offer well rounded, complete crews who work cohesively with the required skillset and training to be successful on all projects regardless of the work scope.
- Supplying tools that are the best available with spares of everything to prevent loss of time due to missing or broken tools. Our tools trailers are organized, inventoried, and inspected piece by piece before being sent on any project.
Ten Energy Delivers Safety – It is the policy of Ten Energy to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees at every level through the awareness and prevention of occupational injuries and illness.
The objective of our company Safety and Health Management Programs are to reduce work-related accidents (thereby injuries and illnesses) and to promote safety and health in every task undertaken by employees on behalf of the company. To this end, our commitment to our Safety and Health Management Program will include the following:
- A program for conducting routine safety and health inspections to identify and eliminate unsafe working conditions or practices and control health hazards.
- A comprehensive safety and health training program for all new and existing personnel.
- Provisions for the use of personal protective equipment by all employees as dictated by their respective job descriptions and work areas of assignment.
- Provisions for mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent possible.
- Compliance with corporate and branch safety and health policies and procedures as a condition of employment.
- Provisions for a thorough and prompt investigation of every accident to determine its cause, correct the problem, and reduce the likelihood of it happening again.