Ten Energy Delivers Safety – It is the policy of Ten Energy to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees at every level through the awareness and prevention of occupational injuries and illness.
The objective of our company Safety and Health Management Programs are to reduce work-related accidents (thereby injuries and illnesses) and to promote safety and health in every task undertaken by employees on behalf of the company. To this end, our commitment to our Safety and Health Management Program will include the following:
- A program for conducting routine safety and health inspections to identify and eliminate unsafe working conditions or practices and control health hazards.
- A comprehensive safety and health training program for all new and existing personnel.
- Provisions for the use of personal protective equipment by all employees as dictated by their respective job descriptions and work areas of assignment.
- Provisions for mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent possible.
- Compliance with corporate and branch safety and health policies and procedures as a condition of employment.
- Provisions for a thorough and prompt investigation of every accident to determine its cause, correct the problem, and reduce the likelihood of it happening again.